Facilities at the VIDAMAR Resorts Madeira
For recreational, relaxation and other sports activities the hotel provides:
- Fully equipped fitness centre, sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath
- The MAR SPA with a full range of treatments and wellness programs (extra cost and reservations required)
- Four saltwater outdoor swimming pools, (2 for adults and two for children), two of them heated at 24ºC (access by two elevators)
- Aqua Area – an indoor pool with a whirlpool bath, sauna, Turkish bath and a separate area for children.
- Multi-functional sports field for volleyball, basketball and badminton
- Free 24-hour fitness centre with cardio machines and bodybuilding equipment.
- Broadband Internet access available in the hotel’s public areas and in the rooms (voucher provided at reception)
- Paddle court (opening soon!)
- Billiards and table tennis
- Silver Games Lounge (including several snooker tables)
- Putting Green
- New Infante de Sagres Health Club (free access for hotel guests)
- 1 Squash court
- 1 Floodlit tennis court
- Fully equipped diving school and other water sports activities (depending on the season) such as canoeing, pedal-boats and windsurfing (extra cost and reservations required)
- Kids Planet Club – fun club with year-round, daily activities for children between the ages of 4–12 (free of charge)
- Babysitting service (on request, 24-hour, extra charge)
- Teens Club – for guests between the ages of 12–18 (opening soon!)
For those who enjoy a nice round of golf, there are reductions on the green fees for the Santo da Serra Championship Golf Course as well as Palheiro Golf.